Saturday, November 21, 2009

Had a great time last night. I hooked up with this great chick. But what do you do now? What comes after that initial hookup? Do people really follow rules for dating? What are you supposed to do when receiving a compliment? We went to a swingers party and a woman said I was beautiful. What should you say back? She was not my type and not attractive to me. Am I supposed to lie and say you too? I don't want to give her false hopes and I don't want to sound insincere either. I did say thank you. And shied away. I want to be more comfortable in social settings, to be able to work the room. To feel confident enough to be able to walk up to a girl I find attractive and hit on her. As it stands right now I'm too shy to do it. If I keep this up I'm only going to be hooking up with the more mature women that have realized there is no harm in giving it a shot. I don't want to wait till I'm in my
40's to say "I don't give a fuck the worst she can do is say no". I need to just take that leap.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment