Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What will it be today? Well I'm not sure yet but usually this is the way it goes. Do you ever wonder what motivates people? I'm at the park pushing my son on the swing and looking like one of those jerks that are texting 24/7. I'm also people watching. There are many different people, of different ages, races and sexes. There is an older man with his grandson, a father with his two kids, a pregnant woman with her young daughter. I see these people and wonder what they are thinking about. Wonder what their lives have been like. Wonder if any of these people are hiding secrets. Have ever commited a dispicable act. The law of averages would suggest so. Which ones then? Who among these park goers is a raging alchoholic? Isn't this one of the things a writer should do? Observe, speculate, create? So I'll just stand here and watch as the sun begins it's decent in the sky. Watch as my son's
shadow grows longer and longer. Watch and create.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment