Thursday, November 5, 2009

I walk in hell everyday. My past shackled to my leg like Marley's ghost and his chains. Try as hard as I can I can't escape it. When I least expect it, it finds me. Am I really so bad that I don't deserve peace? What did I do so wrong that I'll be cold in the ground before the rummors and lies cease to be spoken by those that are family. No one seems to care that I was hurt. that I desereved to be protected. That the person that turned my world upside down needed to be brought to justice. There will be no one to thank me for saving them from my fate. No one knows what really happened or how bad it was. That the family chose to rally around him, to throw their support in his corner wasn't a surprise. The surprise was how badly it would hurt. How terrible it feels to be doing the right thing and be stoned for it. Why do I care? Why does it hurt? Why can't I hold my head up high with
pride, for I have overcome. Why can't I just say FUCK YOU BASTARDS!! ??

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment