Monday, November 16, 2009

So I wrote a little today but didn't make any progress on my story. Writting here and writing there is progress nonetheless. I love it here cuz I'm limited to 1,000 characters. Makes me stay on point and get to it quickly. Putting yourself out there in your writting is a scary thing. A little piece of you is in each character you create and their experiences to some extent are your experiences.
Sometimes I leave my work unfinished because I don't want to expose myself. Fear of ridicule, fear of failure, fear of letting people in. There is oh so much I've gone through that people are unaware of. I know my biggest fear is in not being believed. It's scary to think that I'm not the only one that feels this way. How many others know what its like to be an object of desire since their earliest childhood memories? How many know all to well what man can do? How many spent a lifetime blaming themselves? I know I can help those who know, through my writing, but i'm afraid. I know I must.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment