Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some days are better than others. Last night was bad but today is going to be better. I have everything I want. A husband that loves me, great kids, everything that matters most to me. Is it fair to them when I'm upset over things that don't matter? People that mean nothing to me? I've walked in hell for to long... I've carried burdens that weren't mine. After seeking justice I thought "Poof, everything will be better." But it wasn't that easy. Seeing him in prison attire didn't lift it. Knowing he would be branded a monster even after he served his time didn't lift it. Knowing he shouldn't be able to hurt anyone else still didn't lift it. I'm still that little girl inside that blames herself and wonders what she did wrong to deserve this life. Little by little I've been able to chip away at it. But I wonder if I'm dragging the pieces around behind me and whenever something goes wrong I
heave them back up onto my shoulder and have to start all over again. I don't want to do it anymore.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment