Monday, November 9, 2009

The theme of the day seemed to be how men are led around by their cocks. I try hard to believe that my man does't follow the rest but thats bullshit. He's a man like all men. It seems there comes to be a point in time where men think if they don't use it on anyone that'll give them a shot. I'm sure this phenomena doesn't only afflict those with penises... But for me, there's no pleasure in fucking someone I don't have feelings for. Lust will carry me through the first few minutes. But after that I'm wondering how to get the fuck outta there without hurting someones feelings. Am I the only one on earth that feels this way? Like if the hottest chick or hottest guy wanted me but there was something about them I'm not digging I can't get any pleasure out of the fact that I'm fucking them. No matter how much I'm like one of the guys. Thats one thing I can't do. Hooking up for the sake of
hooking up. I just can't get off unless there is some sort of connection.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment