Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well perhaps the man hating mood has passed. I still believe my discription to be accurate but I'm not upset about it. Maybe because last night He was so sweet. Maybe because he took me in his arms looked me in the eyes and smiled that sweet smile that can melt butter. He kissed me and said, "I love you". I'm pretty easy to please right? Then later he climbed up and straddled me while I was sitting on the sofa. He nuzzled his face against my neck and kissed me tenderly. What else can a girl ask for?

Sometimes it bothers me to think of my man out there flirting with women. Sometimes it doesn't. I know that my man really does love me in a way he's never loved anyone. Even if he had sex with someone else, it wouldn't be as good as when we are together. It would be just sex. When we have threesomes I like to watch him fucking another girl. There is something about it that drives me wild. There isn't even the tinniest bit of jealousy. It would be another story if he did it behind my back.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment