Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today was a great day. So why have I been so up and down today? I'm not sure. I don't know whats going on but it's better to stop trying to figure out the reason why and just try to lift myself up. You know that really does work. Faking it until you make it. I've done it before. changed things about myself that I didn't like. I can do it again. I've come so far! This funk that I've been in probably has a few causes, but the result is the same. Thats what I need to change. The way I feel about myself. I'm hot! Most of the time I don't feel like it's true. I don't see myself the way I am. When I look in the mirror usually I see the broken worthless little girl I grew up believing I was. I know that I'm not but it's so engrained in me. Knowing something and believing something are two different animals. But just like I've changed other things I'll change this too. I know it won't be easy
or happen overnight but it will happen. All I have to do is lie to myself long enough.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment