Thursday, November 19, 2009

I hope my head doesn't get so large that it floats away. We went to a swingers party last night and I have to say it was the best on yet. There were many many hot chicks, hot couples.

A swingers party is a totally different atmosphere than a club or some other place you might go to pick up on someone. Obviously everyone there shares something in common with you. But there needn't be this covert checking out of the hotties, though girls are more under cover about it by nature. I had a blast and as I saw so many guys checking me out and a couple of girls too, and getting complimented I realized I was one of the hotties there. It felt really strange to suddenly believe it. I know I'm cute but never believed myself to be hot. There is always that voice in the back of my head saying there is something bad about me. It felt so good not to have that voice and for a little while to be one of the hotties.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment