Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Third day in a row! Lets hear it for the new record!! Had the most amazing sex last night. I was faded, and after the first orgasm I realized that I was still really horny. Usually I'm too sensitive to go again so quickly, but it felt good and since he needed time to recover I just laid back and explored myself.

I'd never really taken the time to get to know the territory down there. Weird huh? Especially with all the sex I have, and all the solo sex on top of that I should be a pro. I'm not. It's a sensitive spot and I usually just go with the tried and true.

Last night I let my fingers slip between my pussy lips and feel the silky delicate parts of my sex. Let my finger tease my clit, felt as the slippery wetness spread, and my finger followed to parts unknown. Felt how perfectly it all fit together. I took my time and enjoyed every moment of it, imagining what it would feel like to have a girl with some serious skills touch me in all the right places.

After a while thoughts drifted back to the hubby and I wished we could fuck again. Then I realized that there was nothing stopping us but my own inaction. I worried it would go bad. What if I lost interest? What if he did? But my fears were unfounded. We both found our second wind and round 2 was just as good.

When round 2 was over, I was still filled with naughty sexual fantasies and realized I was aching to write, and so that's how I found myself up till 3 a.m. writing about it.

And now, with only 3 hours of sleep I'm here again. Doing what had been impossible only a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment