Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Promises

I'm here cuz I promised myself I would come. It's 4 minutes shy of midnight as this post gets started and so It still counts as Wednesday's post.

I promised myself I would come here everyday. Promised that I would get something anything onto the screen. I make myself a lot of promises. Sometimes I keep them even when I don't want to, like now. Mostly, I just say aww fuck it! and do something else instead.

You know like losing weight. There's only one way to do it, eat right and exercise. Staying on the sofa is so much easier, and dark chocolate is so tasty! So hard to keep that promise. Especially when getting high during the day leaves me with the munchies all afternoon and evening. So here is another promise. Next time I get high during the day, I have to prep only healthy snacks to munch on before I take the first toke...

Our weed walks are really interesting. Sometimes I psychoanalyze her, sometimes I psychoanalyze myself, and sometimes we laugh so hard it hurts. It's funny to see the parallels in our lives, and also the differences. Makes me feel better to know everyone has shit to deal with, but you do, and move on.

Here's another promise that we made. No bitching when we walk. While we were walking down the street high as hell and laughing our asses off, I realized that the only females I ever see walking down the street and laughing like idiots are teenagers. Everyone else uses their daily walk with a friend just to bitch about the latest unimportant, uninteresting crap that happened since they last saw each other. We vowed we wouldn't and we promptly broke that promise.

It's ok though, as long as we stick to our promise more often than not it's all good

No comments:

Post a Comment