Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do u ever get tired of the bullshit online? I do. I'm tired of being bombarded by the minutia of everyone's daily lives. I'm sure I'm just as guilty. I read the question, "What's on ur mind?" and I'm compelled to write something, anything. Why is that? Why do we feel the need to connect with others in this forum? We may pass dozens of people on the street, in the mall, at the store and never say hello. We rush home to our computers and reah out to perfect strangers. Somtimes our sense of self worth is tangled up in it. Did they accept? Did they comment on my witty remark? Did anyone miss me so much that they wrote me a message or commented on my page?
What the hell is happening to us? We shun the people we see every day. We find it difficult to reach out to real people we can sit and talk to. We are losing our ability to connect with real people. Prefering tht safety and annonymity of the internet. If this is what happend to us in the past 15 years what does that say for the next?

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment