Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love my husband but after 5 days at home with him, I've been in desperate need of me time. I need some time to unplug. Time I used to get while I was at work. God I miss working!
I miss talking to adults, feeling important, earning my own money, paying my own bills. I don't like feeling like I have to depend on someone else. I've never liked feeling like I had to depend on someone else. It's dangerous to depend on someone else that way. That's a lot of power to give to someone else. When you don't have the money you would need to get away. You end up having to put up with all kinds of bullshit. I did put up with bullshit in the past. bullshit from my mother, even bullshit from my prince charming back when he wasn't so charming. I no longer need to make as much as him to keep the balance of power in check. Now we ARE partners, instead of pretending to be. We no longer try to maintain a leg up on the other, but maintaining a bit of independance is absolutly essential to survival!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment