Monday, January 18, 2010

threesomes arent always what u want them to be. sometimes the fantasy is better. sometimes the 3rd wheel has drama. i never think about that. i dont have guilty feelings about cheating because as defined in our relationship i'm not. even when he's not there. but the girls that i date have boyfriends or girlfriends. I wish rhey'd be honnest with their partner so i dont have to go home all horny because they feel guilty half way through. Maybe I'm in the wrong cuz their is someone that can be hurt by it. but i dont want a girlfriend. i just want to have fun and so do they. they cant get jealous of my man or the other girls i hook up with cuz they have their own. it leaves me drama free... at least untill their girl finds out and starts calling me a home wrecker! i know its wrong but i dont really care. i'm just going to do what i want. my policy is to be honest. if u dont tell ur girl oe
ur guy what ur up to then thats on u. not me. next time make me cum before ur conscience kicks in!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment