Sunday, January 24, 2010

FWD:

What am I going to say today? Well to start off with I've been talking to a few girls. However I feel like I'm waisting my time. Most of these girls aren't serious about meeting up. Or they are but they have a boyfriend, or girlfriend. I'm not interested in hooking up with a couple. I don't want any drama either. One of the girls I'm talking to said I'm like a guy, and I guess I am. I'm not looking for love. I just want to have fun. I don't play games with the girls I see. They know I talk to other girls. They know what I want. Why is it hard to find other girls like me?
Sometimes I find it so exhausting! I can't sit back and wait for girls to hit on me. I have to go out and hit on them. Since I've never really dated before I find it tiresome. I have the most fun hooking up with girls in a club and leave it at that. No exchange of numbers. Shit sometimes I don't even know their names. But that way there is no will she call, should I call? It's just wow last night was fun.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment