Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm going to start a new work out program on saturday! I'm excited (obviously), because this is a 63 day program. When we did P90X it was easy to keep at it because I knew I was only putting myself through hell for a limited time. This time it'll be worse than hell... but only for 63 days. i can survive that. What I'll do afterward is the question. Once we completed P90X it was impossible to do it over again and be faithful to it. Part of the problem is I can't fool myself saying it's only x many days left. Part of it is that during the winter months it gets dark earlier so that phsycologically I just feel tired when I see it's so dark out. I hope that now that the daylight is lasting longer I'll have more energy.
This time when we finnish it'll be just in time for Alex's birthday. That's motivation enough. I really want to take him to the opera, and I'd love to be in a new smaller little black dress when I do.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment