Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have to wonder what teenagers think when they hear adults talk about their mental abilities. i caught a brief moment of the defense cross on a case where a teen shot a freshman student in the bathroom.
Makes my blood boil to hear "experts testifying about how the teenage brain is not able to ]ada yada. I was a teen once. I put my life at risk many many times. However I never put anyone else's life at risk. At 15 I refused to allow my friends to drive while high. We had to walk 2 miles to cure the munchies at the nearest am pm. I wanted nothing more than to drop a tab of acid. I didn't because someday I'd be driving down the street with my children in the car. The worst possible time for an acid flashback. If I was able to take into account children that haden't been born yet, the lives of strangers on the street, I was certainly capable of considering the lives of fellow students while planning mass murder. Teenagers everywhere must cringe everytime experts testify.

No comments:

Post a Comment