Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spiritually I belong in a different time. I should have been listening to acid rock, dancing naked, and enjoying a high afternoon. It's been a long time since hippies walked the streets, but it's time for a new revolution. Can't you feel it? The disquiet in the nation? People losing hope, unhappy with the way things are, with where things are going. children unsure about their future. How long will people continue down society's path before they realize there isn't one? How long before people realize that there is always the possibility of something else. For those that are brave enough, reckless enough, and crazy enough to do it. I don't know where my path is anymore. I used to. used to be able to see it quite clearly opening up in the grass before me where THC unloced the door and I walked through. Unlocked the noise in my mind and let me see what I wanted. Let me speak freely and
create without boundries. The time will come again.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment