Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm a sex fiend. I have close to 1,000 orgasms every year. Yes, just about 3 per day, most days. most of those are achieved flying solo and without mechanical aid. The cost of batteries and replacing gadgets who's motors burn out on me can be pretty expensive.
It all started with that first toe curling orgasm I shared with my friend "X" in 2nd grade. I don't just love the orgasm. I love the whole thing. The build up, the anticipation, the caresses, and the act. I live my life constantly aware of my sexuality and the pleasures i can derive from it. I wear revealing tops because I love to look down at my own succulent cleavege. I walk through the mall looking at all the sexy people and delighting in fantasies of being pulled into a secluded hallway and feeling their hungry mouths fall upon my nipples. I may indeed be an addict, but this is an addiction that I don't want to give up. There are too many girls I haven't experienced yet. I'm having fun and as of yet am not hurting anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment