Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let's update shall we? The thing with the virgin fizzled out. We did go out one more time but it was meah. Insanity is behind me. I hated the super intensity of it and lack of results. We wrote an offer on a house, so we'll see how that goes. I haven't pieced together work for my naughty book but I will start working on that. We go to two swinger parties this week. My goal for that is to flirt with people. Vodka and OJ should help with that. Motherhood is draining my life's energy, thats not an update, just a fact of life! The kids are doing great in school and looking forward to the possible move. I have mixed emotions over it, which are probably tied to my refusal to grow up. I'll update you on how the parties went. goodbye for now.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment