Monday, December 14, 2009

What does it say about me that I'd love to have a girlfriend for my husband and I? Does it say I don't really love my husband? Or that I'll do anything to keep him? I'm sure some people would say that. But they'd be way off the mark. I love my husband very much and he gives me everything I need and want from a man. The thing is that aside from what he can give me I need something else. I love feeling his strong hard body against mine, but I also crave a soft curvey body. I love pleasing him and feeling him inside me but I crave pleasing a woman too. The fact that it's more fun to have them both at the same time is just me being honest. The fact that I am not bothered seeing my man with another woman shows how secure I am in our relationship. Sex is fun. Life is ment to be fun. I don't let someone elses hang ups affect the way I live my life.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment