Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm jumping for joy. I was offered a job earlier this week and today got a call with another offer. Both from people that I've worked with in the past. It feels good to know that I've left a good impression on old bosses and that they'd seek me out to offer me a job. It made me realize that sometimes when things seem bleak, they seem that way because that is how we feel. Not because things really are that way. It seems to work out for me that when ever I really desire a job an opportunity presents itself. But I don't just think it good luck. I think it happens because I get in the right mind set. I start talking to old contacts-not asking for a job- but just to say hi. It keeps me in their thoughts and when some one says they are looking they think of me.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment