Monday, February 14, 2011

being in a funk sucks. things have just seem a little off lately. not just somethings, everything. sex, smiles, interactions, everything. i look at him and will myself to feel more than this vague sense that somewhere deep down i love him. i know all, but feel little. i've been unplugged, disconnected, distracted. are there any other ways to say you can't FEEL? perhaps, but u get the picture. I feel like a robot. Maybe this is what you feel like when you come off of feeling like pinochio, (I've got no strings to tie me down, but i was a puppet none the less). i had a few smoke induced revelations last night. some new things to consider. ugh! there are always new things to consider. can't i be less self aware? can't i be a little less curious (curiosity killed the cat u know. I know, I know) maybe cats have suicidal tendencies, if so, i guess i'm more feline than i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment