Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random Naughty thoughts
The music is loud and the vibrations seem to tease me in just the right way. Enjoying my buzz and checking out the hotties while my body moves to the music. Ooo there's one. Long red hair, blood red lips, smokey eyes... an enchanted moment between us as we look each other over. She smiles, picks up her drink and walks over. Words don't need to be spoken. She leans in for the kiss and my wanting moth meets hers. She tastes fruity and intoxicating. She is forcefull and agressive in her kisses and I surrender myself over to her. I can feel her guiding me back towards the wall as we shuffle our feet to the music. Her tongue teases my lips and tongue. I feel the wall against my back and she pounces. Taking both my hands up along the wall to meet above my head. Taking both of mine in one of hers she slips her free hand up my blouse, to cup one braless breast. I arch my back and moan wanting
to feel her hungry mouth upon my breasts. She bites and begins to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment